Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Shout out To all MY People

SAdie- You are the awesomwat Cuz in the World. you are always there for me!
Montana- What can I say? I have known you for way to long sis, I am thinking about getting a divorce. We are WAY to close! (JK)
Diseanna- Hello Freakishly tall antirexicly skinny VEGETARIAN! You are so awesome. I just met you this year, but I am not going to give up on our friendship. I think we are very close.
SMEDLEY (Carly)- You are SO AWESOME! You are the presidents younger sister, but dont think your so special! Kidding you are spcial you are the cooloest short person I know!
Marisa- All I can say is OMG. When we are together ANYTHING can happen. We have ended up by the mall, we chased a chicken and caught it after 3 hours, we have been on roofs everywhere, and a note only to you YOu have Baby Nimyboos, and I have Loouies, and dont forget about our GWASA!
Audrie- You SMARTY PANTS. MAth is eveything for you, after that is is AWESOMENESS!
Kim- You are so short. I outgrew you! Not ins friendship, just in size. You are what 15 now and I am 12? YOu are still my awesome fun-sized friend.
Mariah- Wow. Memories. Goes all the way back to volleyball. And English. If I Dont have you for english next semester I think I will seriuosly jump pff a cliff. We are ALWAYS laughing not matter what, and we have to be told to settle down, but man is it worth it!

Shout outs to my peeps! :)

No comments: